Unique Bookkeeping Services for Small-Medium Businesses
All the Benefits of Bookkeeping With Minimal Costs
Large business concerns usually hire their own bookkeeping staff that keep up with the daily, weekly and monthly tasks of financial record keeping and account management systems.
But for the small and medium sized business, bookkeeping can:
- Detract from those business operations which generate your income.
- Be a drain upon your company resources if hiring an employee, even part time.
- Require specialist knowledge.
- Require specific training and expertise, particularly with the ever more dependence upon Information Technology finance has.
No-one wants that!
Let us take the bookkeeping nightmare away while you focus on running your business. By accepting our services as a Bookkeeper, you will:
- Enjoy more time doing what you do best, carrying out the business operations which generate your income.
- Not have to keep up with the latest legislation.
- Not have to keep up with the latest technology (software and hardware).
- Not have to worry if that customer has paid or if that supplier was paid.
- Not have to panic as you do not know if you have sufficient funds to meet imminent or future business needs.
- Avoid the financial and record keeping burden of employing an individual as a bookkeeper
- i.e. PAYE; Holiday Pay; Sick Pay; Maternity / Paternity Pay.
- Not struggle to seek an individual willing to work only a few hours a week or month.
- Have accurate management and financial reports to hand to base your business strategy and decisions upon.
- Have accurate debtor and creditor reports to hand to plan your business finance.
- Have the comfort of mind that you are paying accurate amounts to HMRC i.e. VAT and PAYE, on time.
- Avoid penalties often associated with poor bookkeeping i.e. late payment charges and interest on underpayments to the HMRC.
- Have a backup and document archives for six years.
- Have customisable media that can reflect your company image.
- Have a variety of reports, in various media e.g. paper, CD or an electronically transmittable format (Word, Excel etc), available at short notice for your own use or to be sent to another organisation e.g. HMRC.
- Have a Experienced Bookkeeper and the peace of mind this entails.
Our Unique Points
Although, there are self employed Bookkeepers out there who offer most of the above, we know of none who also offer all of the following:
- Dedicated out of hours service,
be it 5 o’clock in the morning or 10 o’clock at night.
- We offer this service so that your bookkeeping has less of an impact on your business operations.
- A unique contact email address for your company
- e.g. email@example.com.
- Contact via Remote Desktop and Skype.
- This means we are available immediately if not with another client, as we would not have to travel to and from an office or to and from your computer. Facilitating face to face contact without being in the same physical location results in less waiting time and the ‘do I need to dust’ or the ‘tea or coffee’ mentality often associated with business meetings; this means more time dedicated to your business.
- The ability to network extensively
gives a better, customisable service to you.
- Active promotion of any client under our umbrella.
- Essentially if we come across a business opportunity suitable for you, we will go out of our way to secure it for you.
- Also, if you have a website, we will place a link to it from our website.
- We believe that, particularly in the current economic climate, it is imperative that organisations have access to accurate management reports quickly.
- All the more so with the small and medium enterprises who do not have the financial weight or bank balance of the larger organisations.
Our services will not detract from your business activities but will help you become even more successful in your chosen field.