My Bookkeeper Bill offers a wide range of Bookkeeping, Business Management, Financial Record Keeping, Temporary Staff Cover and Office Administration Services.
Rates start at £15.00 an hour.
- As a Registered Agent with HMRC, we can deal with them on your behalf.
- Public Liability & Professional Indemnity Insured Business.
- First consultation free — no clock watching, just good service.
- Binding confidentiality agreement given before any consultation. Remains in place even if you do not take up any of our services.
- Payment accepted by cheque, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa & VPay.
Overview of Bookkeeping, Bookkeepers & Financial Services
Any process that involves the recording of financial transactions is a bookkeeping process. All businesses need to keep records of their financial transactions for several practical reasons.
Businesses need to know how well they are doing, whether they are making or losing money, what money they have in hand, and what money is owed to them and by them. If up-to-date records are kept, they will have a reasonable idea of their company’s financial health.
Businesses need to show the taxman, bank manager and any investors how their finances stand within the company.
Businesses are required by law to keep to all the documents – bills and receipts – which form the basis of information on their tax return for six years. This includes petty cash records, bank counterfoils, and goods in and out records.
Businesses need to know their turnover, precisely. For instance, if they turnover more than a certain amount in any twelve-month period, they are obliged by law to register for VAT purposes within 30 days of crossing this threshold. Failure to comply can result in heavy penalties.
Record keeping is one thing, interpreting the figures is another. This is where many people use the services of an accountant. However, there are huge savings to be made in accountancy fees by employing a bookkeeper to maintain financial records.
Business insurance cover we have in place:-
- Public Liability : £1,000,000
- Professional Indemnity : £500,000
- Employers Liability : £10,000,000